Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!


I know, a strange image for a few days before Christmas isn't it? I got an email form my youngest grandson this morning (sent with a little help from my Mom who was babysitting) He wants me to make him this costume for Halloween....nothing like planning a little early! LOL! He'd  live in costume 24/7 if he could!
On the beady front, I have some more snow-kid style snowmen ready and more in the kiln. I'll put them up on the website or maybe try them on Etsy or eBay, Some of the "shopping cart" buttons didn't work for people on the last batch of specials on the website. Not a good thing. So far Etsy has always worked for everyone, though there is that pesky registration thing for anyone new to Etsy....maybe Artfire is the answer to easy shopping for new bead specials.
I also have a ton of earthy style focals . Something I love to make and my favorites to wear, but I'm not so great at selling them. Maybe I'll try putting some of them up in small batches.
I'll try to update before Christmas but just in case time gets away from me....I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year!!!