Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sept 7! Where did the summer go? We had a lovely one here in the North East, especially compared the the last couple summers before when we had so much rain! The local business's really needed a great summer.
We did have a spell of days when the temperature made torching a little too uncomfortable so I took advantage of  the "down time" and worked on honing my skills in silver work, making bead caps and lining a bunch of my big hole beads. I love the results, though I must admit that my favorites are the ones I bought already textured.
Now the kids are back in school I am going to try to be more regular in posting here on the blog and updating my website. I also have a business page on Facebook and have been better at posting pictures of new beads and beads I'm selling on ebay. I even have a couple sets of beads on a Facebook store page but I'll admit I'm not quite sure how that's going to work.
Here's the pictures of the latest beads and I have more Harvest veggie beads ready and some Halloween witches and sets as well (no pictures of them ready yet though)

No comments: