Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Busy Week!


While I was rummaging through old photo files I discovered some  that I love ...old favorites made many years ago. It was fun walking down memory lane and I thought I'd share a few here.

Working on more harvest beads has been my main focus so far this week, with a little foray into some focals with a dichro wrap and some organic stone style focals.
I have a few new sets for Specials and hope to get them listed before I take off for a wedding weekend on Friday morning. My daughter's sis in law is getting married in Rangely, a big lake in Northwestern Maine. I've never been to that part of the state before, believe it or not! My daughter is making the wedding cake, (she's so talented!) a pirate them grooms cake (her hubby is doing some of that one to take a little of the load, and he's super creative so it'll be fun to see what he does) She's also playing flute before the ceramony, and I think during the beginning of the reception. My son-in law is going to be dudded up in a tux and in the wedding party. That leaves three little boys who'll need someone not too involved with the wedding to keep track of them ...my job! They're quite excited and have matching outfits, including neckties, a big deal for them. They're mostly excited about the mini corn dogs that are on the menu.
Since I have chemo on Wednesday I'll be out of town till Wednesday night, so there won't be much going on bead-wise till I get back.